We're hiring a Packaging Manager!
Job Title: Packaging & Warehouse Manager
Location: Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Whiplash Beer is an independent brewery located in Dublin 10. We produce a range of core beers and multiple new releases monthly. Our custom-designed facility has capacity to produce 8500 HLs per annum and we package all beer on site in both can and keg, running a 4 head Wild Goose canning system. We currently export to 19 countries and are growing both domestically and in export.
We are a small and innovative brewery that prides itself on continuous improvement and quality. The role has limited weekend work and will offer the opportunity to travel to events on behalf of the company in our export markets. We also give you cans…
We are looking for someone with 2 years packaging experience to come and join our small team.
The role is responsible for the following:
- Managing packaging plan
- Packaging all beer produced in our facility in both kegs and cans
- Running 4 head Wild Goose line, maintaining minimal DO pickup
- Ensuring our quality standards are maintained and continuously improved
- Maintain all packaging records on Breww
- Preventative maintenance of all packaging equipment
- Management of packaging team
- Management of warehouse storage, systems, and order preparation.
- 2 years packaging experience in a similar role
- Strong quality focus and attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Experience running a linear canning line, preferably Wild Goose
- Proficient in office management programs such as Breww, Excel, Slack
- Good communication skills
- Desired, but not essential, experience managing a team.
Base salary: €30,000 per annum plus company performance bonus.
Applications and queries to email@example.com
Please do not send queries via social media!