We're Hiring! Packaging & Warehouse Operative
Job Title: Packaging & Warehouse Operative
Location: Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Whiplash Beer is an independent brewery located in Dublin 10. We produce a range of core beers and multiple new releases monthly. Our custom-designed facility has capacity to produce 8500 HLs per annum and we package all beer on site in both can and keg, running a 4 head Wild Goose canning system. We currently export to 19 countries and are growing both domestically and in export.
We are a small and innovative brewery that prides itself on continuous improvement and quality. This packaging operative role will grow to include future responsibilities such as running the canning line independently and learning basic brewery cellar skills over time. The role will also offer the opportunity to travel to events on behalf of the company in our export markets. And also we'll give you loads of cans...
This role does include some weekend work that is shared on rotation throughout the whole team.
The role is responsible for the following:
- Supporting the packaging manager in daily duties
- Loading & unloading orders from trucks with forklift
- Assembling orders of cases and kegs onto pallets for export
- Packaging beer into cans & cases, and generally working on the canning line
- Packaging beer into both Steel Kegs and KeyKegs
- Maintaining quality standards across packaged beer
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the packaging area, cold-stores & label storage area
- Assist with preventative maintenance on packaging equipment
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift/Reach lift experience - this will be a large part of the job
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for craft beer and a desire to learn
Base salary: €25,000 per annum plus company performance bonus. Salary will increase as experience grows.
Applications and queries to Noël - email@example.com
Please do not send queries via social media!